Thermaco Limited are committed to protecting the privacy of individuals and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with. The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
This document refers to personal data, this is defined as information concerning any living person (a natural person who hereafter will be called the Data Subject) that is not already in the public domain.
The Data Protection Act (DPA), Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) and The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) which is EU wide and far more extensive, seek to protect and enhance the rights of data subjects. These rights cover the safeguarding of personal data, protection against the unlawful processing of personal data and the unrestricted movement of personal data within the EU. It should be noted that GDPR does not apply to information already in the public domain such as Companies House data.
Who we are
Thermaco Limited is a Manufacturers Agent, Stockist and Distributor principally involved in selling mechanical and electromechanical components to the B2B sector.
Thermaco Limited uses the information collected from you to provide quotations, make telephone contact and to email you marketing information which the company believe may be of interest to you and your organisation.
Some personal data may be collected about you from records of our correspondence and phone calls and details of your visits to our website, including but not limited to personally identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, telephone number and email address.
Thermaco Limited will only collect the information needed so that it can provide you with marketing services relating to the products we stock and the manufacturers we represent.
Legal basis for processing any personal data
To meet Thermaco Limited’s contractual obligations to clients and to also respond to marketing enquiries.
Legitimate interests pursued by Thermaco Limited
To market the products and manufacturers offered by Thermaco Limited.
Through agreeing to this privacy notice you are consenting to Thermaco Limited processing your personal data for the purposes outlined. You can withdraw consent at any time by emailing email@example.com or by phoning 01684 566163 or writing to us at the address further below.
Thermaco Limited may disclose your Personal Information to meet legal obligations, regulations or valid government requests. Thermaco Limited may also enforce its Terms and Conditions, including investigating potential violations of its Terms and Conditions to detect, prevent or mitigate fraud or security or technical issues; or to protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Thermaco Limited, its clients and/or the wider community.
Thermaco Limited will process personal data during the duration of any contract and will continue to store only the personal data needed after the contract has expired to meet any legal obligations.
Data is held in the United Kingdom on servers in our premises. Data is backed up off-site to an encrypted commercial backup service. Thermaco Limited does not store personal data outside the EU.
Your rights as a data subject
Whilst Thermaco Limited is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
In the event that Thermaco Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why, which you have the right to legally challenge.
Thermaco Limited at your request can confirm what information it holds about you and how it is processed.
You can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation (Thermaco Limited) that has determined how and why to process your data.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Thermaco Limited or a third party such as one of its vendors, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (ICO).
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
To access what personal data is held, identification will be required. All requests should be made to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning 01684 566163 or writing to us at the address further below.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by Thermaco Limited or its partners, you have the right to complain to Thermaco Limited’s Managing Director. If you do not get a response within 30 days you can complain to the ICO.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Thermaco Limited, attention of the Managing Director, Enigma Business Park, Sandy’s Road, Malvern. WR14 1JJ. Telephone 01684 566163 or email email@example.com.
ICO Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AF Telephone 0303 123 1113 or email: https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/email/