lf
For Application Advice
Please Call
  • 01684 566163

EDEP

Electrónica de Precisión was founded in 1953 in the Spanish city of Barcelona, engaged in the production of electrical and electronic components. In 1970 the factory was moved to a new building in Sant Joan Despí, with a manufacturing surface of 3,700 m2.
Due to continuous growth in central European markets, a new factory was created in Pécel (Hungary), at the end of 1999, in order to increase production capacity and to adapt to the requirements of the global market.
In the 2003 the Chamber of Commerce of Barcelona distinguished Electrónica de Precisión, by commemorating the 50th anniversary of its foundation.
Their presence in the market and the objective to improve material flow, logistics and equipment, stimulated the company to design a new building, to where they moved at the beginning of 2005.

Gas Taps & Valves

Signal lamps

Contact