Importer and distributor of Electro-mechanical and gas components based in Malvern, Worcestershire
Are you enthusiastic, confident, well-organised, self-motivated and able to work efficiently as part of a team?
We are seeking to appoint an Internal Sales account manager to join our growing company, to work alongside Area Sales Manager(s)
• Work with Area Sales Manager(s)/Product Manager(s) to follow up sales leads, develop projects, produce and issue quotations, chase for feedback, and process Sales Orders.
• Forecast potential sales, and maintain Excel spreadsheets with customer usage projections, chasing for new orders where appropriate.
• Liaise with Purchasing department to ensure that required Purchase Order requests are raised in good time to meet Customer Order demand, and/or minimum stock level is maintained.
• Maintain regular customer contact, and ensure CRM database is kept up to date.
• Regular (daily) contact with external sales team, providing support as required.
• Maintain customer price lists.
• Liaise with, and seek support of, Product Managers in relation to technical enquiries and new products/projects.
• Provide initial response to Customer Quality issues, raise Returns Authorisation (as necessary) and liaise with Product Manager(s) to ensure completion.
• Understand individual and company responsibilities under ISO9001:2015.
• Provide assistance to other areas of business operations (where necessary).
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office package essential.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000-£22,500, depending on experience.
Experience: Sales: at least 1 year (Preferred)
• Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
• Record changes to customer accounts, updating service packages, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
• Other duties as requested
No site visitors without prior appointment, enhanced social distancing and sanitisation procedures in place, masks available if desired (and should be worn if social distancing cannot be adhered to).
If you feel you have the qualities that we are looking for, please apply here uploading a copy of your CV.